Friday, June 09, 2006

Ummmm.....yeah, LOSER!!!!

Ok...so all 3.25 of you that read my blog previously, have I'm sure, given up due to my serious lack of....anything. I'm a loser blogger. BUT...but....K found this site www.amalah.com that is the best thing I have ever read. It's funny and saracastic...it's my life in someone else's words!
I swear I haven't given up, once I pass my Nursing boards and become an actual RN, I can relax and get back to the real world. For now, I have to get back to studying. My livelyhood depends on my ability to how to make an emergency trach tube from duct tape and a juice box straw! I'm out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

I still love you- even though I think your a lazy ass. Hahaha! Just kidding, I just love reading your stories. Come on Mama, entertain me!

12:09 PM  
Blogger jenn256 said...

that's great! wait till you get to the part where you use a garden hose for a chest tube!! :)

could be worse, you could have to sew someone up using a sewing kit like on LOST-without anesthesia.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home